Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion

WoW Raid Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taelwyn joins Drakonis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Taelwyn joins Drakonis Empty
PostSubject: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:14 am

As some of you may know by now I have left the Exiles. The reason being that now that my dear mother is well I can put my staff away and settle down. I know in a war-ridden world like this we will never be truly safe, but I have always wanted to have a family. I want to be with Drakonis in all ways, and though I love the Exiles dearly and will miss many friends, becoming a Ravencrest Warden will allow me to share more of my beloved's life.

Of course the Exiles must come to our wedding! I could not bare to marry without my friends around me and I hope we will still be seeing each other regularly.

Rammy.

((the reasons for leaving were purely RP, Rammy's pretty much semi-retired now and it suits her character more to be with Drakky. I hope i'll still be able to do cool stuff with the Exiles when she does log on, and you're all invited to the wedding!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Gurthang

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Rammy wrote:
As some of you may know by now I have left the Exiles. The reason being that now that my dear mother is well I can put my staff away and settle down. I know in a war-ridden world like this we will never be truly safe, but I have always wanted to have a family. I want to be with Drakonis in all ways, and though I love the Exiles dearly and will miss many friends, becoming a Ravencrest Warden will allow me to share more of my beloved's life.

Of course the Exiles must come to our wedding! I could not bare to marry without my friends around me and I hope we will still be seeing each other regularly.

Rammy.

((the reasons for leaving were purely RP, Rammy's pretty much semi-retired now and it suits her character more to be with Drakky. I hope i'll still be able to do cool stuff with the Exiles when she does log on, and you're all invited to the wedding!!!!))

Is there a date yet?
Back to top Go down
Rammy

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 3:19 am

Yes my dear friend there is!! My love and I plan to wed this saturday in Moonglade. I apologise if it is short notice, we just decided that we couln't bare to wait any longer! We plan to begin the ceremonies in the early evening, so we can watch the sun sety over us.

((sorry for taking so long to reply, we had to set a date Wink it'll start either at about 5 or 7 game time, we'll post when we know for sure. ))
Back to top Go down
Leaf-Adora

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:03 am

((Two weddings in two days.... nice.))
Back to top Go down
Gurthang

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:23 pm

And you set it when I am away on a search for artifacts concerning dwarven heritage. I am sorry, but I must send my best wishes and be there is spirit, but no more. I wish the both of you well.

((away this weekend, take loads of screenies!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taelwyn joins Drakonis   Taelwyn joins Drakonis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taelwyn joins Drakonis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion :: Intrepid Information :: Chat-
Jump to: