Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion

WoW Raid Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am... ((IC introduction thread))

Go down 
+2
Lorona
Emanee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-12-18

I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Empty
PostSubject: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 5:33 am

Good day, and Ishnu'Alah...

I'm Emanee, a young bucaneer/pirate of the Exiles and I like to think reasonably adept at healing on the battlefields and when others are fighting the various foes of Azeroth.

I am the sister of a rogue named Aeiseth (you may have seen her in the shadows), and good friend of Nomirou and Agerl - I find warlocks most fun to be around. I'm scared of many things- but often up for new adventures, even if I am shaking like a leaf (or my leaves are shaking should I be using my tree form).

Our parents were murdered by the horde, when I was young, and whilst in Shadow Glen I lost sight of my sister and found myself alone... I was determined to learn the ways of the druids and soon found myself in Astranaar. It was here where I met a Sentinel, and my heart filled with hope at a future where I might be able to help on the battlefield with my newfound healing skills. Taken in by the exiles I met a warlock by the name of Nomirou and together we have been on many adventures throughout these lands, along with many of the other exiles, whom I now consider family.

I look forward to meeting you all in battle, or in Stormwind- the city I have come to know as home.

So stranger, who are you?

((OOC- I thought it might be nice to introduce your character/s also, since during/at the begining of the raids it is lovely to have a little bit of RP, and whilst if I havent met you yet- I won't know how you are going to react to me saying hi, irl I get a little upset if a character is mean to me for no apparant reason- at leasy if I know from here I can react better as Emanee.... plus I'm mighty curious!))
Back to top Go down
http://midgetgem.deviantart.com
Lorona

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 9:17 am

Ishnu'Alah, my friends.

My name is Lorona Darkdawn, captain of the darnassus sentinels. I am trained with all various ranged weapon, although the gun is what I prefer.

As I don't have any relatives alive, I usually live with the stormpike dwarves. All I do nowadays is negociate with these dwarves, so I know them quite well.
I do not really fancy to talk about my own history, so I will just leave it at that. Elune'Adore.
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 12:17 am

Ishnu'alah Intrepid.

My name is Drakonis Stormfront.
I've been among you for a long time now.

I am the elder brother of Assasina Stormfront, and we differ about 80 years...

I was born in a quiet cottage somewhere in Ashenvale, and my parents were both brutally slaughtered by a band of furbolgs...
I swore revenge, and I took it.

Hmm...currently, I don't have any relationships either, after....well... you know...Shadé...
And you can find me everywhere around the globe.
I rest in Moonglade, walk in Stormwind, even though I dislike it there.
How could you humans like it there... Same goes for Ironforge.
No nature there, to be in touch with.

My area of expertise at this present moment are the restoration abilities, and I found a way, to be even closer to nature, in this way, that I became a tree...
If any of you can teach me how to dance, then please...

hmm...people call me exentric, wise but strong and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sharn/Arya

Sharn/Arya

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 am

Sharna:

Well, suppose i could tell you my name..
Sharna Shadowsong

I keep things at a distance. I love fighting and killing, and i don't care what i kill if it annoys me.
That's all you need to know.

Arya:

Ishnu..ehh..what was it again?..*Blushs*
Heh, my name is Arya!
Just Arya*Nods* Or..i don't remember my last name. And i never use it, so...
I wouldn't advise you to go searching for me. It can be quiet the challenge. Since i mostly live in Un'Goro, Feralas, Stranglethorn aaand..Winterspring, as one of the inhabitans.
Of course i sometimes spend time in Darnassus disguised as an elfie*Chuckles*

One thing though..please..don't speak to me about helping the cloud elfies in moonglade...Moonglade is all nice and stuff, but the elfies there..*Shivers* Not nice..
My dad reside in the green cloud, he helps fighting the dark cloud that try to take over the green one*Nods*
My mother...ehh...Nevermind about her....
I got one more relative...a half-sister, i've never meet her though, don't know who she is, but i rather not talk about her. She've done something terrible..
Back to top Go down
Razíel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 6:02 am

Greetings Intrepid.

I am Razíel of the Exiles, you don't need to know my last name.

If i do have relatives i dont know of them.
I was born in what is now known as Naxxramas and taught by the lich king known as Kel'Thuzad, whom i eventually engaged in combat following an argument..to cut a long story short, it was one of the few things i have ever lost..

I have no interest in love or compassion. And i despise the fools of stormwind cathedral above all others.

That is all you're getting, but i will give you this piece of advice; My powers can be a powerful ally or simply a death sentance, i trust you to choose wisely..
Back to top Go down
Elloa

Elloa

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 4:28 am

Ishnu Alah,

I'm Elloa, lady of Darnassus in exile. My life has been a succession of unhapiness, I've find finaly in the religion of our ancestor, of Kaldorei's ancestor, my path of spirituality. And now I'm trying to improve my voodoo power as much as possible. I'm the first voodoo Kaldorei, the one who accpeted her true origins.

Life is hard. I've been fiancé first to a druid fall in the Emerald dream. I cried to much for him, waiting and praying for him. When I decided to live again, I joined the Darnassus Sentinels and tried to offer the service of a humble Elune's priestess to our poeple. I was a proud Kaldorei at that time, maybee a little to much fanatic.
When Alyria gave me the command of the Darnassus Sentinel, I really tried to do somthing for our poeple. But life and her unhapiness caught me. The only thing who saved me from broken heart was my research about voodoo and Kaldorei's orgins. It's how I choose to follow the voodoo spiritual teatching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am... ((IC introduction thread))   I am... ((IC introduction thread)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am... ((IC introduction thread))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Intrepid Alliance of Scarshield Legion :: Intrepid Information :: Chat-
Jump to: